Basic Virtual Book Tour Publicity Package
All authors who tour with Walker Author Services get the same great service, which includes:
• A tour page created just for you, designed to be another marketing tool for your book. This page will feature photos of you and your book cover, a synopsis and excerpt from your book, information on where to buy it, information about you like a biography and links, and a list of tour stops so old and new fans alike can follow you around the web.
• A personal tour graphic, which we will post on your tour page. The graphic is yours to keep and use in any way you like—post on Facebook, your website or blog, anywhere!
• A press release to announce your tour, posted to various press release sites. You can also use this release on your own website or blog, send it to local media outlets, etc.
• Tour stops all over the web. The number of blogs you appear on varies according to the length of your tour. Depending on your decision whether to grant author interviews and write guest posts, your book may appear on three separate entries on separate days during the tour for more exposure. In most cases, your posts will remain on the blog for years, giving you ongoing advertising long after the tour is over.
• Publicity for your tour, such as a Facebook event made just for you, notices on our website and various spots on the blogosphere.
• Personal service throughout your tour. We will walk you through the whole process, make sure you know when and where your book will appear, and answer any questions that come up.
The Bottom Line (prices)
The Weekly Virtual Book Tour Publicity Package is for those authors who are on a limited budget but want to get the word out about their book. The week-long tour includes five tour stops. This pricing plan is flexible, allowing the author to spread out their exposure—and the expense of promotion—over time. The cost for the weekly package is only $100 for the first week and $75 for additional weeks for that book—no matter when they occur. Choose to tour for two weeks in a row, one week a month, add a week to your monthly package…however you want to spread out your exposure and expense. We are flexible and will work with you!
The Monthly Virtual Book Tour Publicity Package is for authors who are ready to kick up their book promotion in a month-long tour, appearing on up to 20 tour stops. The cost for the month is only $250. Add additional weeks for the same book any time for only $75 each, or additional months and/or 15 additional stops for only $150 each!
Weekly Tour Package $ 100.00
Tour Package, Subsequent Weeks $75.00
Monthly Tour Package $ 250.00
Spice up your Book Promotion with these Optional Add-ons:
A Facebook page for your book or you as an author: We will create a fan page for you so people can find you, like you, and help promote you. This is a necessity in today’s world! We will set it up, make you an admin, help you get it going with the first few fans, and teach you how to update it. $100
Facebook page $ 100.00
A professionally produced book trailer: Trailers aren’t just for the movies! In an age where many consumers buy books over the Internet, it is more vital than ever to sell potential readers on just how great your book is. Book trailers are a fun and enticing way to do just that! Post your trailer on Youtube and link to it on your website, Facebook, and more.
Prices: Still picture trailer with fully licensed images and music: $75 Video trailer with fully licensed images and music: $165
Book Trailer $165.00
Author Website: An essential! Your author website tells readers all about who you are, where to buy your work, and keeps them informed of upcoming projects. We will work with you to design a simple, professional site that looks great but is still affordable. Prices start at $500.
Author Website $ 500.00
Ready to book a tour? Read our checklist to see what you need and then contact us to get started. To streamline the process, you can pay via the buttons above and fill out your questionnaire by downloading it from the Articles page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.